Sunday, August 31, 2008

Summer is Almost Over (Part 2)

Here are some of my favorite pictures from Santorini. What a beautiful and romantic island. Nick and I spent most of our days relaxing and drinking. I came back with an amazing tan and Nick… well let’s just say Nick came back with some severely burned ankles! And I have to say for the men who read our blog… every guy should own a pair of Reef flip flops, which have a beer bottle opener on the bottom of each shoe! I know I laughed at first too, until we were at the beach with our Mythos beer, and discovered we had no bottle opener. Then Nick “always thinking” Carrillo, took off his shoe and saved the day!
Our first day in Oia.

A random picture of a gate has become one of my favorite pictures of Santorini. Go figure!




Church in Oia.

City of Oia




Nick in Thira

Famous Oia Sunset







Nick at Kamari beach with his bottle opener!

4 comments: