Monday, December 13, 2010

Behind The Scenes: Sharp Park

Our 2010 Christmas card photo wasn't planned (clearly you can tell by my hooded sweatshirt and ponytail.)  Our family picture was taken the day after Thanksgiving during a walk on Mori Point trail in Sharp Park, Pacifica. 

After climbing these stairs.....

We discovered this amazing view!  How could I deny this background for our family picture?  Even though hair wasn't combed and outfits weren't anything fancy, I had to go with the moment.

Thanks Steph for being patient as I try and position Stella.

After a couple of attempts we got this picture!

Although this picture isn't very traditional, it's one of my favorite shots of the day.  

Stay tune for this years Christmas card.  I was really happy with how it came out and hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment