Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Left My Mom in San Francisco


"It's a funny thing about comin' home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you."
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Every time I think about this quote I get chills... Tomorrow I'm leaving my man and my puppy behind and am going home for the weekend. To say this trip is long overdue is an understatement   (I haven't been home since November!).  Although the weekend is jammed packed, words can't describe how good it will be to eat a "mom" made meal and sleep in my old bed.  Since I can't be with my mom on Mother's Day, I'm planning to do something special for her over the weekend.  I already know Sunday is going to come way to fast.  I just hope saying good bye on Sunday won't be too painful.  Wish me luck!

Mom & Me

3 comments: