Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gin and Tonic Part 2

Martini anyone??? After a day of cleaning this is what the bar set up looked like.  I decided to go with a pottery theme and used a ton of Nick's bowls, vases and that thing (sculpture) on the right!  No room is complete without flowers.  Trader Joe's had these amazing tulips for an incredible price.  I also bought a ton of lemons and limes, as no bar is complete without this citrus essential.  I also love the pop of color these bring to a room.    

After drinks at our house we went to Green Field in Long Beach, an all you can eat Brazilian BBQ. Apparently we didn't eat enough meat at Easter! I think Nick and I will be eating salads and vegetables for the rest of the month.  Needless to say you can tell by the pictures we had a great night.
Bar and pottery on display
I love the carnival glassware available at www.fishseddy.com
 Paul the martini master!
 Andi & Beth
 Eric with our stop & go sign at Green Field.
 Me and the brothers
Mr. Meat Man

1 comment: