Sunday, February 20, 2011

Piroshky & Daffodils

Alone in Seattle...
Here are a few pictures I snapped while in route to the airport.

My view of the Seattle Space Needle during a taxi ride. I'm kind of liking the abstract photo of the space needle.

Despite the cold temperature, spring was making it's debut at the Pike Place Market.

Daffodils for sale at the Pike Place Market.

The original Starbucks.

The Pike Place Market sign.  It's hard to see in this picture, but there are flower boxes on the roof with tulip and daffodil bulbs.  The flowers will start to bloom in the next month. 

 Piroshky, Piroshky.  When you see a line wrapped along a building, you know the food must be good!   

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment Alena! I was surprised how the picture came out considering I was in the back of a taxi!

    ReplyDelete