Monday, February 7, 2011

Here Comes The Sun


"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." -   Steve Martin

The Five things that made my weekend:
ONE - Tanning ... well sort of. L'oreal Sublime Bronze towelettes available at ULTA
TWO - Grilled Cheese Sandwich at The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen
THREE - Jeremy's Department Store
FOURThe Fighter (trying to watch all the movies nominated for Oscars)
FIVE  - My favorite walk with Stella   

Despite the fun activities, a weekend is never the same without your significant other. Nick and I are at the 6 month mark with 6 more months to go. Oh vey!
Hopefully the next 6 months will go by fast.

2 comments:

  1. Which sandwich did you get! Blake and I love that place and Jeremy's is always great! Did you get anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the jalapeno popper! It was fantastic. I didn't get anything at Jeremy's,but will have to go back when I have more time.

    ReplyDelete