Monday, April 5, 2010

E is for Easter

As you can tell it's been a very busy weekend. We had a MEAT LOVERS feast on Easter. You name it we ate it, thanks to the BBQ Dream Team. Good luck if you’re a vegetarian who wants to date a member of this family. Just Kidding, I love vegetarians.


Of course I had to add a few more pictures of Stella. I think she secretly loves to get her picture taken. Hope you love the surprise before and after picture below of Stella and Tyler. After tonight I probably won't update the blog for a month, so don't get use to such rapid updates!


Stella with Tyler's Easter basket
The BBQ Dream Team
Stella and Tyler March 2009
Stella and Tyler March 2010

3 comments:

  1. We had a great time. I love the new look of the blog and the pitures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the blog looks gorgeous Jen! Do you mind if I steal your typewriter to replace with my phone? kind of really feeling the cute typewriter look :) oh and Stella looks cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like the format. Working on the blog can be addicting. Go ahead and use the typewriter!

    ReplyDelete