Monday, April 5, 2010

Year Two: Cotton

Since I was on blog hiatus last year, I thought I would post some of my favorite wedding pictures in celebration of our second anniversary.

“The traditional recommendation for a second anniversary present is cotton. Cotton symbolizes durability and versatility. Two years into a marriage, you now have the experience to realize that these traits are necessary for a successful marriage. As 2 years is early in the life of any marriage, cotton also represents a practical material that can be used in building the household of a new couple, such as bedding, table cloths, bath robes, towels, clothing and more.” 2ndweddinganniversary.com


Dad practicing his speech
One of my favorite pictures of Mom and Steph
Coming out of the church
Chrissy Field with wedding party
 
A special moment with the bride and groom
Me and my city 

Our last dance to "I left my heart in San Francisco" by Tony Bennet  
The City By the Bay

Photography by katie disimone

3 comments:

  1. The shot of GC and Nick's mom dancing never gets old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those are just beautiful! especially the one of the church steps. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! A. this is amazing and b. Congrats on another year!!! You two are awesome and we love you both!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete