Saturday, January 1, 2011

OMG: Twenty Eleven


Since I moved back home, my dad has brought it to my attention that I say OMG  way to much. When I look back on 2010, it was an OMG kind of year, full of travel, life lessons, and new beginnings. It was also a year when Nick and I really had to make a hard decision about where we saw our future.  After years of debate and multiple drafts of "our life plan," we  I made the plunge and moved back to San Francisco.  (Don't worry Nick and I are still two love birds).  My husband is getting ready to student teach and unfortunately wasn't able to move to San Francisco with me and Stella (our dog).  So we've been having a long distance marriage for the last 5 months. I wish I could say we are over the half way point, but we still have 7 months to go.  Oh vey! (It really makes me understand what a military family goes through when their love ones are away.)

It will be interesting to see what 2011 brings.  Although like everyone else in the world I have some resolutions, I think my theme for this year is to embrace my third decade with grace, style and no regrets.

Cheers to a new year!

PS.  A new year requires a new blog format.  It's still a work in progress, but I hope you like the new look.

2 comments: