Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sundate: Stella & Roxanne


I couldn't resist taking a picture of this rare cuddle moment with Stella our 2 year old Boxer Lab mix and Roxanne, my parents 8 year old German Wirehair.  Roxanne normally isn't very engaging to Stella.  Having a love hate relationship I was surprised to see Roxanne letting Stella use her back as a pillow.  Perhaps in her old age she's finally warming up to Stella (wishful thinking)!  The fact is, it's extremely cold today and I think she was using Stella for body heat! 
Oh well, at least it made a cute photo.

1 comment:

  1. Great shot babe...you're truly realizing how much photography has to do with being in the right place at the right time, seeing this shot makes me want to believe that roxanne is slowly beginning to accept stella I love it

    ReplyDelete