Friday, September 17, 2010

Life Lesson #453

When backing up someones car, always check your rear view window; you may just end up backing the car into the side of your in-laws house (or into a canyon, as pictured below)!  

My poor husband (who I'm sure is cringing that I decided to post this story for everyone to see), accidentally reversed my parents car into the side of the house!  Well.. ..to say "side of house" is an exaggeration, but he did hit the gutter bending it into a new shape. 

Oh well... at least we were able to bend it back, with little aesthetic damage.  Good thing Bill and Marge had a few glasses of wine, before the accident happened, it really didn't bother them too much.  Besides the car didn't even have a scratch on it!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you're Still, a Spiteri @ story telling!!!

    No that's not my car, I like to drive something a litter more current.

    OOps, Nick back into the downspout. Yes, a few glasses of wine eased the reaction.

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMMM, I really need to read this blog more often. Nick hasn't said a word about this!!!!
    What kind of car could push this over the edge? The BCM VAN?
    Sorry you guys, it seems Bam Bam has done it again! I've got the hear how you got it out of there.

    ReplyDelete