Monday, September 6, 2010

I Love To Picnik

Photograph has been a passion of mind for several years.  Although I understand the basics, I'm far from an expert.  That's why I love to Picnik!  This awesome website allows you to adjust the exposure, color and can even help you fix those unfortunate crooked lines in your pictures. Not to mention can also remove red eye and has a fantastic cropping tool.  Take a look at my before and after pictures of a bench I took in Nice, France.  They almost look like two different pictures! 
Before Picnik: Ugly  
After Picnik: Not so bad 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a shocker when it comes to 'crooked horizons'. My husband said I need to get a bubble-level taped to my camera! :)

    Thanks for the post about Picnik. We here on the team love hearing how people use Picnik and the tools they find most useful. I love those blue chairs.

    Brenda
    team picnik

    ReplyDelete