Monday, September 6, 2010

Caffe DeLucchi

Breakfast Pizza

Ever go to a restaurant and they run out of the dish you were about to order? Well that happened to me today.  When I saw Caffe DeLucchi was serving buttermilk biscuits and gravy my mind and tummy was made up.  As I gave my order to the waitress, she told me the table next to me just got the last one. Darn it!  As I skimmed over the menu one last time, I decided to try something different and ordered a breakfast pizza.  Not really sure how the flavors would work for breakfast, I was overwhelmed by the tasty goodness this breakfast gave me.  My only complaint.... It was HUGE.  Next time I go back this is something I would definitely split with someone.

After breakfast, I went for a nice walk with Stella and took a few pictures of Sts. Peter and Paul Church before my battery ran out.

Name: Caffe DeLucchi
Where: North Beach, located on the corner of Columbus and Stockton
What I had: Black Forest Ham pizza with cheddar cheese, green onion and two sunny side eggs.
Did You Know: Caffe Delucchi has won SF Weekly "Best of 2pm Breakfast"


The front window of Caffe DeLucchi over looking the corner of Columbus and Stockton
My pizza with black forest ham and cheddar cheese


The "here goes nothing" taste test


Stella giving me "the look" wanting a piece of my crust

Sts. Peter and Paul Church (Nick and I got married there)
Candles at Sts. Peter and Paul Church


No comments:

Post a Comment