Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Honey I'm Home

Nick finally put our crock-pot to work. We’ve only had this wedding gift for two years, but a cold winter night inspired us to finally use it. To my surprise my husband did a ton of homework before attempting this slow cooking meal. With the guidance from my mom’s San Francisco cooking care package, Nick made the most amazing pull pork sandwich! To complete the sandwich, Nick went to Olives, our FAVORITE neighborhood gourmet grocer (http://www.olivesgourmetgrocer.com) and bought fresh coleslaw and potato salad. Of course we had to document the meal Bobby Carrillo style (Nick’s grandfather use to take pictures of all his meals).






Cheers!!!


Stella hoping Nick will give her a bite!

Work of art........

2 comments:

  1. The Pull pork looks good and I can’t see Stella but I bet she drooling…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food looks great, but really Nick, did grandpa bobby take pictures of his gourmet meals...I think this is one of your made up stories to make things sound more intriguing or traditional....LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete