Thursday, June 17, 2010

F + J Wedding


Hard to believe we’ve been back for almost two weeks and haven’t posted any pictures of the wedding! If you’re curious to see my outfit or the wedding party click here.

Note: I’m still experimenting with our new photo site so if it’s not easy to navigate let me know…..
Then again since there are only four of you reading my blog, five on a good day, I won’t stress too much! If your reading this and haven’t become a follower, today I am offering a prize for the first person who joins my blog!

3 comments:

  1. I read your post all the time, the pics are great and Tyler was all up in the mix checking out the pics of uncle nick and auntie jenn!! see you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what if i unfollow and then follow again do i win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I am wiping my tears. I love the pictures of the guys at the wedding. I can't believe those little guys who became fast friends in first grade are still there to support each other through the most important day in their lives. They are so realistic, I am waiting for John and Lobo to say "Mrs. Carrillo, nice hair!"

    ReplyDelete