Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dogs and Babies

Can you find the baby among all the plaid and hair?


If you found the baby and are wondering who it is; if the facial expression doesn't give it away, you probably know it's me.  My mom recently sent this to me after I was telling her how nervous I was about introducing  Stella to her new cousin Drew.  My mom suggested I keep Stella on a short leash and no matter what,  DO NOT  allow her to jump on Beth and the baby.

So glad to see my parents followed their own advise.  As the story goes, this picture was taken during my first meet and greet with my mom's beloved German Wire Hair, Saddle.  A kodak moment if I ever saw one.  I think this one in frame worthy...........


1 comment:

  1. Clearly, it's do as I say and not as I do....

    ReplyDelete