Thursday, July 1, 2010

I See Tomato Blooms

It's been 14 weeks since I started my patio garden and my plants are looking fabulous.  So far they've  survived Stella (except for the sunflower seeds), our trip to Italy, Nick overwatering and June gloom.   After three major transplants, five trips to Home Depot and a new watering can, I just might have the Spiteri green thumb after all!

Check out the progress of my tomato plants!!!!

Update: The herbs are still growing strong.  Here is a picture after transplant number two a few weeks ago.  I highly recommend planting pink rosemary (not sure why it's called pink... it looks green to me!), best flavor ever.  Not to overpowering!   Also now that the weather is finally warming up, pineapple sage is the perfect accent in a mojito!   


No comments:

Post a Comment