Sunday, August 15, 2010

'wichcraft

After living in Long beach for almost 11 years, I'm having to reacquaint myself with the Bay Area. A lot has changed since I last lived here and the next few months will be about first time experiences and rediscovering a place I love. This week I discovered a gourmet sandwich shop. Although I usually gravitate to ma &  pa sandwich shops this gourmet sandwich shop is worth trying out.  Besides there are only 3 locations total; San Francisco, New York and Las Vegas.

Name: 'witchcraft (cute name for a sandWich shop)
Where: 868 Mission & 5th, San Francisco (by Westfield Centre)
Price: $5.95 - $9.50
Fun Fact: Tom Colicchio head judge of Bravo's Top Chef,  founded ’wichcraft with partners Sisha Ortuzar and Jeffrey Zurofsky in 2003.
Favorite Sandwich: Roasted turkey, avocado, bacon, onion relish & aioli on ciabatta roll. See picture below.

Photo Credit

Feeling adventurist, try making your own sandwich with this cookbook available on amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment