Monday, May 23, 2011

Mrs. Impulsive

Impulsive is the last word I would use to describe myself.  I'm the type of person who analysis everything and stresses over making the right decision.


So I don't really know what got into me last week, but I decided to chop off all my hair (reference this post  if you can't remember how long it was).  In addition I stopped  drinking coffee and wine (my two big vices).  As if this wasn't enough torture, I decided to conquer my fear of needles and signed up for acupuncture.    Like I said before, apparently I felt the need to torture myself  last week.  After many ups and downs / second thoughts, I've finally arrived at embracing the new look and lifestyle.

A week later I'm ready to post a picture of the new look, however just to warn you, I'm not loving the picture.  My photographer Marge, couldn't capture the vibe I was going for. That's what happens when you hire an amateur!


2 comments:

  1. I love it, you know I love short hair :) I love the feeling at the end of the winter when I chop of all my hair. Do you think you'll keep it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!! you're tempting me to chop all mine off ;)

    ReplyDelete