Saturday, June 25, 2011

Drew's Bubbly 1st Birthday

As an Auntie, I try to keep my camera handy and ready for any potential photo ops.  My nephew  Drew B turned one a few weeks ago.  It was a special day for me, as it had been awhile since I'd seen my nephews.

My initial goal was to take tons of pictures of Drew & Tyler, but I quickly got sidetracked with taking pictures of men (including my husband) playing with bubbles.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.    

The best cake ever 

 Drew B was all smiles on his big day

 Everyone needs an Uncle Mike! 
He's tall, great with kids and quite the bubble man

You would have thought Nick and AJ were turning one.  
They couldn't get enough bubbles!

 Me and Mr. T dipping our magic bubble wands  

Mr. T concentrating on his bubble making

"Up, Up and Away,"  one of the biggest bubbles of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment