Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Day at the Park

A few weeks ago I had a chance to hangout at the park with Tyler and Drew.  I'm not sure who had a better time, me or Tyler (it had been forever, since I had gone down a slide!)   Although Drew is too little to play on the monkey bars, it was precious to see Beth holding him with his sun hat!
The kids were in a heavy discussion, deciding which parent should push them.  Tyler told them Auntie Jenn could push them, no problem!

Holding on for dear life!

Mr. Sandman - the results of a faceplant in the sand.

This cute girl saw me take Tylers SANDY picture and insisted I take her picture.  After I took her picture, she ran back to me and wanted me to re-play the picture, so she could see if it was a good picture or not! 

Mr. Drew, looking so cute in his overalls and sun hat.

Momma Beth with Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment