Friday, October 15, 2010

And the TROPHY goes to

After eating a hamburger the equivalent of my body weight, I could barely move and was suddenly feeling a food coma take over my body.  Secretly wanting to ask the waiter to wheel me out of the restaurant, I quickly came out of my coma when I discovered this AWESOME  cupcake bakery across the street (apparently, I can always make room for cupcakes)! 

This darling store front had my name all over it.  Tiffany blue decor, whimsical cards and fun gifts.

I secretly heart these french bar stools!

OMG! You can pick a fun toy for your cupcake (with a small fee)! 


The girl who packed my cupcakes... (yes, I asked if I could take her picture.)


A long journey...  here are the cupcakes during our cab ride to the airport.


Name: Trophy Cupcakes and Party
Location: Seattle and Bellevue, Washington
Price: $3 a cupcake
Claim to Fame: Martha Stewart has visited their shop
My Favorite Flavor: Peanut Butter and Jelly.  (For real this cupcake tasted like your mom's p&j sandwich!)

No comments:

Post a Comment