Sunday, November 14, 2010

Butter Me Up


 Although the FTA says we should be at the airport 2 hours before take off, I'm usually the gal who waits until the last minute and usually arrives 45 minutes before flight. As a multi-tasker, I despise hanging out at the airport; you can only make fun of amateur travelers for so long.  So imagine my surprise when I spied, a fantastic nail salon at Seattle's Sea Tac Airport.

Butter LONDON offers fast, affordable, high quality manicures and pedicures.  Located in Concourse C, this nail salon is open seven days a week and no appointment is necessary!  Considering this salon is located at the airport, the atmosphere is darling. Decorated with a bird motif and blue and yellow accents, it's feminine but funky. I love the black lacquer chandler and gold accents. 

Now if only  Sea Tac had this in Concourse C, I just might follow that 2 hour FTA suggestion.....


No comments:

Post a Comment