Friday, March 5, 2010

Alice in Central Park

After months of anticipation, Tim Burton’s Alice In Wonderland is finally here! Although reviews are mixed, I thought I would post some pictures I took of the famous Alice and Wonderland characters in Central Park. This whimsical statue makes you want to be a kid gain. To read about this famous sculpture visit:
Also, if you are looking to buy some whimsical Alice and Wonderland pottery, Fishs Eddy in NYC sells fun plates, glasses and accessories with the Alice and Wonderland characters on them. If you can’t visit the charming Broadway location, check out their website http://www.fishseddy.com./ This is one of my FAVORITE stores to visit. They sell the best vintage ceramic dishes and glassware. Setting a table will never be boring again!
A whimsical Alice plate.

1 comment:

  1. great pictures Jen! Thanks for sharing :) although with all these NYC pics it makes me sure miss it!

    ReplyDelete