Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hey Lady Whatcha Readin’

This month I’m reading PUSH, the book that inspired the motion picture SAPHIRE. (Thanks Beth for letting me borrow!) Already 20 pages into the book and I’m still in shock about how much swearing is in the book! Looks like it will be be a quick read, so my goal will be to finish in 3 weeks (give or take). Once I’m finished reading, I think I’ll rent the movie. I always like to compare movies to books.
Over the weekend I rented the Time Travelers Wife. If anyone saw the movie, I would highly recommend reading the book. I felt the movie left out SOOOOO many important details. This book was recommended by my sisiter (Thank you Steph) years ago and after reading it, I fell in love with Henry & Claire. For me it was one of those I can’t put it down, would read it a 1,000 times, AMAZING book!!
Let me know if you have any MUST READ books! I’m always looking for new suggestions!

The cover of Push

Saw this picture in google images for PUSH.....

2 comments:

  1. so bummed to hear Time Traveler's Wife wasn't as good as the book, although when are they ever? I absolutely loved that book and even got Art to read it. I need to get back into reading...haven't read a good book in a few months now.

    ReplyDelete