Wednesday, March 3, 2010

NYC How I Love Thee

A few Sundays ago, I spent the day in beautiful Central Park. Although I secretly wished it was summer, it was neat to see the park in its dormant state. With the great lawn covered in snow and the spring flowers still waiting to make their grand debut, I quickly fell in love with the naked trees that cover Central Park. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.

A view of a tree from laying down on a park bench.
Love this picture of my shadow.  I think I need to downsize my handbag!
I really like the movement of this shot.
Winter Wonderland.
The Plaza Hotel from the trees perspective.

2 comments:

  1. Next to Fall, Central Park in the winter right after a big snow fall is absolutely beautiful! And no, you should never need downsize a handbag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you would like the pictures! Good advice about the handbag.... Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete